I love collaborating with clients to create custom artwork! If you are interested in commissioning a painting, please provide me with the following:
1. Subject matter. I currently take commissions for abstracts and abstract landscapes.
2. Size. See standard size list below. If a size is not listed here, I can usually accommodate. Shoot me an email for a size list with prices.
3. Orientation. Horizontal or vertical?
4. Color preferences. Images of your space or fabrics are helpful.
5. A few examples of my work that you are most attracted to. A screenshot from my website or Instagram works great. Note: I cannot recreate my original works of art, but I will do my best to achieve the same feel.
All pieces will have finished sides on gallery-wrapped canvas. I am happy to ship within the United States but client is responsible for shipping cost.
I require a 50% deposit before starting a commission. This deposit is completely refundable if for any reason you are not satisfied with the artwork. When I feel your painting is complete, I will send photos and you will be welcome to request any changes you would like.