I love collaborating with clients to create custom artwork! If you are interested in commissioning a painting, please provide me with the following:
1. Subject matter. I currently take commissions for abstracts and abstract landscapes.
2. Size. See standard size list below. If a size is not listed here, I can usually accommodate.
3. Orientation. Horizontal or vertical?
4. Color preferences. Images of your space or fabrics are helpful.
5. A few examples of my work that you are most attracted to. A screenshot from my website or Instagram works great. Note: I cannot recreate my original works of art, but I will do my best to achieve the same feel.
All pieces will have finished sides on gallery-wrapped canvas. I am happy to ship within the United States but client is responsible for shipping cost.
I require a 50% deposit before starting a commission. Once details are confirmed, I will send a link to pay the deposit (payments can be made by check, credit card or Venmo.) This deposit is completely refundable if for any reason you are not satisfied with the finished artwork. Once I feel your painting is complete, I will send photos and you will be welcome to request any changes you would like.
Please note: I schedule my work based on the order in which I receive deposits. Once a deposit is received, I will give you an estimated finish date.
I do not currently take commissions for works smaller than 20x20. Inquire for information on commissioning works on paper. Prices range from $1200-$3600.